For some Realtors, it is hard managing the up and downs financially when starting a real estate career. However, there are a few ways to stabilize your income, and here is a shortlist.
- Have a full-time job and work real estate part-time.
- Have a part-time job and work real estate full-time.
- Work a “Gig” job like Uber or Lyft and work real estate full-time.
- Survive on retirement income while building your real estate career.
- The transition from disability income to full-time real estate is also possible.
- And lastly, have an “Angel Investor,” which could be a family member, family friend, or a stranger who believes in your dream. You, in turn, pay them back tenfold with your success.
“If you shift your mindset and focus on your career as a small business, you will begin to see results very quickly.”Deborah Ann Spence
My brokerage supports our agents with one on one coaching and weekly workshops on finance, business planning, tax planning, lead generation, lead conversion, marketing, transaction management, and more.
However, before you quit your job and jump all in, you should sit down with a financial planner and tax accountant. To learn about financing your real estate career, watch my latest video.
If you have any questions about today’s topic or anything else, please reach out to me via phone or email. I am always willing to help.