47 Brilliant Real Estate Marketing Fun Ways to Skyrocket your 6-fig Career Now!
In this article, I will share 47 Brilliant Real Estate Marketing Fun Ways to Skyrocket Your 6-Fig Career Now that will help you generate a six-figure income. However, in real estate, time is money. Therefore, you either have time, or you have money. If you have time, most new agents generate leads organically. But, if you have money, you can pay for leads. Below please find a list of 47 Brilliant Real Estate Marketing Fun Ways to Skyrocket Your 6-Fig Career Now! However, I only ask in return if you can subscribe to my youtube channel and if you can subscribe to the newsletter. I like to help real estate agents like yourself earn 6-figure incomes.
- Generate Hot Leads Using Zillow: The #1 Real Estate Marketing Platform-Zillow is not an inexpensive way to get leads but it is an opportunity to get massive leads.
- Write Listing descriptions that Sell. The money is in the details. Listing descriptions are very important when posting your listing online. It is just as important as professional photography. There is an artificial intelligence service called Nila June that can write your listing descriptions for you. Check it out here. Nila June
- Make a Viral Real Estate Video- Making a viral real estate video sounds easy but can be difficult to do. However, if you are creative and energetic, it is possible. The best ideas are parody rap videos, cat videos, and of course cute babies doing cute things.
- Automate your lead process to develop repeat customers and referrals-It is extremely important that you collect data on every potential client so that you can add them to your customer relationship management software (CRM), Next, you will send them updates on the market and real estate news on a regular basis.
It can be very effective if you have the money to invest. For example, a $20,000 investment per month can yield you enough business to generate an estimated $500,000 in gross commission per year. However, you would need at least $250,000 in operating expenses for the first year plus an additional $100,000 to hire a 24 hour/7 days a week staff to manage the lead-in take and follow up.
- Use great SEO Keywords on your website or hire an SEO specialist to check your website on a regular basis to make sure you reach and stay on page one of google. As a result, you can earn a lot of commission dollars, However, it is expensive to maintain especially when google changes its algorithm,
- Have an IDX website
Next, try an IDX website will allow you to have all the listings in the MLS stream on your page. Although this may sound expensive, it is not. You can get an affordable IDX website from any of the following companies.
Even though there are several website companies, make sure you choose or create a website that has IDX features. Keep in mind, the IDX feature is only if you want your customers to search for homes on your website.
- Drip Marketing Emails for Your Real Estate Leads using a CRM like Mailchimp or Constant Contact, and lastly, Real Producers. CRM is crucial for your business and it is one of the ways to skyrocket your success on the road to a 6-figure income.
- Start a Direct to Door Marketing Campaign with Door Hangers- If you want a soft real estate marketing idea, here it is. You can drop door hangers in your farm area (target Neighborhood), instead of door knocking or spending thousands of dollars to mail them. Above all, put on your walking shoes, because you will need to do this 3-4 times a week to see results.
- Use Real Estate Marketing Postcards-If you have real estate marketing dollars to spend, then invest in a postcard campaign to mail to your farm area. The key concept is to make your postcard large and attractive with bright colors and a good message. Lastly, you should send the cards out once per month to see results.
- Target local homebuyers with online ads. This is the most expensive of the 47 real estate “whooping” marketing ideas to skyrocket you 6-figure career.
- Use Youtube or Facebook live to talk to your followers or use it to create new followers. Live streaming is an organic approach and it can take several months or years to see results. However, I encourage you to use this method alongside other real estate marketing ideas.
- Moving along, using Pinterest as a Valuable Real Estate Social Marketing Tool can prove useful.
- Social Media is “going where the people are”. Again, in order to market your real estate business you need to have visibility on social media.
- Come Up With A Great Slogan-If you can think of a catchy phrase, your potential clients can identify you with the slogan. Although, slogans are great, make sure it is not your total plan. It is an excellent idea to use for an event or a workshop.
- Generate Your Real Estate Leads Using Bing
- Try Real Estate Banner Advertising – In other words. I remember in the late ’90s, and early 2000’s banner ads were everyone in marketing talked about. Since then, banner ad marketing has changed. I would not consider them very popular unless you are using Adwerx or some other program to retarget your database.
- Facebook Advertising for just $5
- Create a Client Testimonial Packet- I have an estimate of 65 pages of my credentials, certifications, testimonials, and client letters to prove my experience and capabilities.
- Real Estate Email Newsletters are an awesome way to keep your client and leads up to date on the market, real estate news, and your career. It is important to communicate on a consistent basis with your clients and prospects. Lastly, you are able to keep your family and friends in the loop for possible referrals and future business.
- Spend More on Your Real Estate Website
- Invest in your community to generate strong, top-of-the-mind referrals.
- Hand-written notes can distinguish you from your competition
- Consider selling the furniture as a turn-key package.
- Build hype before it hits the market- Coming Soon listings have become popular in competitive markets. First, you have an opportunity to showcase the listing before it hits the market which creates excitement. Second, you can begin to collect offers or answer questions which can speed up the sales process.
- Additionally, Craft a personalized message for your buyers.
Last Chance to Learn Real Estate Marketing
- Use pre-printed custom post-it notes to find motivated sellers.
- Make your listing memorable with one stand-out item that buyers can’t forget.
- Showcase your charitable side. An ultimate way to help your career is to help others. You should donate your time and resources to neighborhood non profits and community events.
- Of course, send Postcards That are “Fridge-Worthy”
- Create a blog that answers clients’ questions.
- Master the Subject Line (for Email Marketing)
- If they can’t come to the open house, bring the open house to them with a video tour.
Have a Get Together
- Furthermore, grow your network with regular get-togethers.
- Start building your email list now, don’t wait
- Manage your online reputation.
- Find Your Niche.
- Most importantly, buy a specific domain name for your property.
- Use Professional Photography to win more listings and sell them faster
- Host a Real Estate Open House
- Sell on Facebook
- Cold Calling Expired Listings
- Door Knocking
- Surprise in a Box
Throw a Block Party
- Throw A Block Party
- Lastly, sponsor a neighborhood garage sale