YOUR SPOT IS WAITING FOR YOU!
NOW IT’S TIME TO GET RESOURCEFUL!
Here is a list of money resources, creative ideas, and financing options that our past clients have used to come up with the investment to start a $6Fig Real Estate Career.
1. Checking account
2. Savings accounts
3. Credit cards
4. Combining several credit or debit cards
5. Emergency credit cards
6. Credit card offers
7. New American Express (you can use it instantly, and they usually even give you a cash back sign-up bonus!)
8. PayPal balance (there can be leftover money hiding there!)
9. PayPal Credit: Application Link (also instant decision on approval)
10. Credit limit increase (call up your bank, you might be surprised at what they are willing to extend)
11. Retirement accounts or IRAs
12. New credit cards (check out NerdWallet, where you can search for available credit cards based on your credit rating, Chase Slate is also good if your credit is imperfect)
13. Peer-to-peer lending – Prosper and Lending Club
16. Title loan on car
17. Home equity loan
18. Selling unused stuff on Craigslist or Ebay (the average American has over $3K of stuff they can sell that they don’t REALLY need)
19. Call in debts from people who owe you
20. A friend or family member who will invest in you.
21. Crowdfunding (start a GoFundMe!)
22. Extra work to earn more money
23. Cut expenses to save more money
I hope the above list of money resources to start a real estate career is helpful. Let me know if you have any questions by booking a call. Also, don’t forget to sign up for the Facebook group for more tips and tricks to get started.