P/T Real Estate Apprenticeship
Fierce Realty Corp is hiring for a part-time, entry-level, paid real estate apprenticeship to put you on a path to earning $50,000 a year by buying, selling, and investing in local Philadelphia real estate.
As a Fierce Realty Corp apprentice, you’ll start an in-depth marketing and communication skill training plan to put you on a path to earn $50,000 a year showing and selling homes to buyers within six months. You’ll then train on how to list, buy, fix, flip, and invest in real estate for long-term wealth.
You’ll start part-time as a W-2 employee at an entry-level wage for 10 hours a week. You’ll get 3 hours a week of classroom time to learn how to perform in the role. You’ll learn everything you need to know to make a confident and secure income in real estate with the autonomy and flexibility that the profession provides.
You’ll get six months of paid training. The modules include:
- How to find buyers and sellers for real estate
- What to say to them so you can help them buy or sell a home
- How to present your services when you meet with them
- What to do to make sure your clients are qualified to work with you
- How to negotiate a real estate deal for the best terms and price
- What you need to know legally and ethically about representing clients
The most important part of the training is that you’ll start talking to people right away. First, you’ll shadow a peer as we call subscribers to our real estate community newsletter to invite them to an event. Then, you’ll learn how to ask them if they are thinking of moving or if they know anyone who is thinking of moving. This is how we generate most of our business, and you’ll learn how to do this starting on your very first day – first by watching, then by shadowing, and then by doing.
At the end of the six months, you’ll be a licensed real estate agent. We will pay for your real estate school, real estate books, one-on-one mentorship, exam fees, license application, background check fee, Tri-County Association of Realtors Board Dues, Bright MLS fees, transaction coordinator, and all of your training. Getting your real estate license will allow you to negotiate your deals and save a lot of money when and if you decide to invest in real estate for yourself to build long-term wealth.
- You’ll need to qualify to get a real estate license; background check
- Reliable transportation and Insurance
- Computer, Printer, and Smartphone
- Must live in Philadelphia, Montgomery, or Berks County
- Flexible schedule and ability to work 45 hours per week after getting licensed
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Talking to people in our database to find who wants to buy or sell a home
- Ability to work full time after getting licensed
- Join us for our training so you can improve your skills and make more money
- Show up on time, motivated and ready to get work done to advance your life
- Communicate with clients and colleagues consistently and effectively
- Hold an open house with all of the appropriate pre/post promotion we’ll teach you how to do
- Negotiate a real estate contract on behalf of a real estate buyer; we’ll teach you
Please apply if you would like to learn how to make money in real estate. We’ll teach you everything we know. We also have a plan for you to earn $50,000 a year as a licensed real estate agent working with our homebuyers within six months of your hire. So if you’re looking for a way up or out of your current situation, we want to talk to you.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
P.S You can read my top-selling real estate book to learn more about me.